This bag is a cultural journey through the tradition and history of a peasant community. Woven entirely by hand by MARIA, with an innovative and exclusive design, its sheep wool fibers give it a unique and incredible touch.
This is a piece made by a cheerful woman with very good energy, in her work the love for creating art and the importance of taking advantage of the elements that nature offers us is reflected.
- Exclusive piece from the YANCYHANDMADE Collection.
- The shearing of the sheep is for its welfare and cruelty free.
- Hand wash
- 12 x 12 x 11 Inches (approximately)
- (Length x Height x Width)
- Strap drop: 16 Inches
- Weight: 21.4 Oz
- This bag is hand made using weaving techniques. sizes, patterns, shading and details may vary.