This boho bag was designed by AGUSTINA, an indigenous women from the Caribbean region of Colombia, its colors represent the joy and passion that AGUSTINA puts into weaving it. 100% handmade with fine cotton fibers. The weaving technique used her is an ancestral process with more than 100 years old, which gives it a unique and very resistant finish.
With the purchase of this product you are promoting the work of artisan and indigenous communities in Colombia, which are far from the big cities and it is difficult for them to market their products, it also allows us to create social assistance projects that provide better educational conditions for young people and children of the Colombian Caribbean region.
- 100% handmade.
- Unique design and full of color.
- Get a present from our artisans with your purchase.
- 13 x 10 x 10 Inches (approximately)
- (Length x Height x Width)
- This bag is handmade using weaving techniques. sizes, patterns, shading and details may vary.