This is a straw bag made by artisan women from the Colombian southeast, their weaving technique is an ancestral process and an important part of the cultural tradition of their people. The material of this bag is palm leaves, which are dried to obtain the fibers with which the bag is woven, these fibers are dyed to give the piece a unique and characteristic color.
This is a unique piece, woven with love and by hand by NAZLY, an enterprising woman, who with her work motivates her family and other women to get ahead through art and tradition.
- 100% handmade and from organic materials.
- Unique and exclusive design.
- Cruelty free and environmentally friendly.
- With the ideal space to carry everything you need.
- 16 x 8 x 5 Inches (approximately)
- (Length x Height x Width)
- This bag is hand made using weaving techniques. sizes, patterns, shading and details may vary.